Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
1. Words, as employed in this Agreement, shall have their normally accepted meanings.
The following terms shall have the described meaning:
1.1. “BUYER” means Beadlight Ltd, issuing the purchase order (physically or electronically) which invokes this
1.2. “SELLER” means the vendor/supplier and/or distributor performing the work/supplying materials, parts,
assemblies, subassemblies, systems, subsystems or services pursuant to the purchase order (physically or
2. Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Sellers Quality Management System. Minimum QMS
2.1. Sellers providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes, or other system as
required by purchase order.
2.2. Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as
dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
2.3. Sellers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc.) must notify our
organization of any changes to that certification.
3. All special processes required by a purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
4. Our organization reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, any regulatory authorities to the
applicable areas of all the facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order, and to all applicable records.
5. All sellers providing calibration services must be certified to UCAS standards (or equivalent). All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to National Standards.
6. The seller shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements,
inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
7. The Seller shall provide a delivery note (or equivalent) and Certification of Conformity with every delivery, all documentsmust state our purchase order number.
8. All written information obtained by the Seller from the Buyer in connection with this purchase order and which is identified as proprietary, including, but not limited to, specifications, drawings, software, tooling and fixtures, shall remain theproperty of the Buyer, shall be used by the Seller only to the extent necessary for performance of this order and shall notbe disclosed to any third parties without the written consent of the Buyer.
The equipment, dies or tools shall be identified permanently as follows:
8.1. Tool Number
8.2. Property of Beadlight Ltd
8.3. Month and Year of purchase
9. Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, test, inspection plans, verification, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items, including key characteristics.
10. We may also require specific actions where timely and/or effective corrective actions to a seller issue(s) are not achieved.These actions may include but are not limited to any or all of the following: withholding payment until the issue is resolved,removal of the supplier from Beadlight’s Approved Supplier List, and legal actions.
11. The seller is required to retain all records associated with our purchase order, for 10 years minimum, by contract.
12. The Seller is required to:
12.1. Notify our organization of nonconforming product immediately upon discovery.
12.2. Obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition.
12.3. Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of
manufacturing facility locations.
12.4. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
12.5. Implement a counterfeit control program/process to prevent counterfeit parts entering their supply system.
12.6. Only use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources when specified by
12.7. Ensure all people that contribute to the supply of products/services understand their contribution to the
product or service conformity; contribution to product safety and the importance of ethical behaviour.
13. Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes, and equipment.
14. If any of the goods are found to be defective in material, workmanship, quality, quantity or not in strict conformity with thespecifications or requirements of the tender of the Purchase order, the Buyer, shall have the right to reject and return thegoods for full credit, all charges collect.
15. The packaging of product shipped to Buyer shall ensure protection from transit damage. Sellers delivering Electro Static Discharge sensitive product shall ensure its protection during the manufacturing process and identification per MIL-STD1686 and ESD packaging for delivery.
16. Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval,
inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
17. The Seller will indemnify, defend and hold the Buyer, its directors, officers, employees, agents and students harmless from any loss, expense, claim or damage including reasonable defence costs, arising from any claim or action based on any acts or omissions of the Seller, its employees, servants, agents or subcontractors.
18. The Buyer and the Seller agree that the tender, this purchase order and any schedules attached to this order shall be
governed by and construed according to the laws of the England and Wales.