We are a looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Quality Manager to join our team.
We are an LED Lighting Manufacturing Company. We design, engineer and manufacture lights for Aerospace, Maritime and the contract market.
This is a dynamic role with focus on managing our aerospace AS9100 accreditation. Applicants should have previous experience in a manufacturing company and a good understanding of electronics, knowledge of software design would be helpful.
- Planning and auditing the company processes
- Managing documentation control
- Improving and developing company procedures
- Problem solving and route cause analysis
- Producing and checking company documentation
- Planning and managing new accreditations
- Assisting with electrical testing when required
- Witnessing external electrical/mechanical testing
- Experience of working within a technical manufacturing company with good understanding of electronics. Knowledge of basic software design is favourable.
- Experience in internal auditing, ISO 9001 as a minimum.
- Ability to manage your own workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Report collating and writing
- Driving Licence required for off-site supplier visits and witnessing testing.
- Hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Salary Dependant experience
- Applicant by email only, No Recruitment Companies
- Job Type: Full-time